Tasks are basic units of work that help centralize all health and safety procedures in one place.
Tasks are the individual steps or functions that are required to complete a job or a multi-step work process. They organize safety documentation and other data as well as track its progress. Tasks work to mitigate risk and establish a solid channel of communication while encouraging consistency within your organization.
Tasks live on the Home page of Opslock where:
- The progress bar showcases the percentage of your Tasks that are overdue
- Your overdue Tasks are located under the progress bar
- You can click on the progress bar to view a list of all of the Tasks assigned to you
- You can click on "New task" to open the Task form
- “Worksite tasks for today” lists the Tasks due today at the worksite
- You can click on “All Tasks” to open the entire Task list at the worksite, organized by date
💡 If a mitigating Task was created from an Observation or an Event, a tag will be added in the Task view.
💡 Note that incomplete Tasks are empty and completed Task circles are filled in blue.