Work Permits are an essential part of the control of work.
Work Permits are often applied to activities where the potential risks are high and cannot be reduced sufficiently by the implementation of standard controls. If a Risk Assessment is not completed, yet an activity is deemed high in risk and requires a Work Permit, you can create one. Note that the process is similar on the mobile app.
How to create a Work Permit.
To create a Work Permit that is not linked to a Task:
- Navigate to the menu and click on your Company page
- Select "Work permits"
- Click on "Create Work Permit" in the top-right corner of the page
- Fill in the Work Permit details:
- Start and end date
- Select one or more Work Permit types
- Click on "Create" once you have filled in all of the required fields
💡 Note that required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)
💡 Ready to issue the Work Permit? Find out how.