Find out how you can suspend a Work Permit.
If you want to halt work temporarily, you can suspend a Work Permit if you have been given permission. Note that the process is similar on the mobile app.
How to suspend Work Permits.
If your role has been granted permission, you can manually suspend a Work Permit.
- To do so, you can either:
- Click on your Home page and click on the Task that houses the Work Permit you want to suspend. If you can't find the Task you are looking for, click on the progress bar to view a complete list of the Tasks assigned to you and, if necessary, narrow your search by filtering the results
- Click on your Company page and select the Work Permit that you would like to suspend
- At the bottom of the Work Permit, click on "Suspend"
- Confirm the action by clicking on "Suspend" when the pop-up appears. This will clear the signatures and notify the signatories that the permit has been suspended
- Now, the Work Permit status will show "Suspended"
💡 Note that all signatories will have to sign the Work Permit again before you can resume working on a Task.
💡 Want to close a Work Permit instead? Find out how.