If you are a signatory on a Work Permit, you can sign for now, for later, or replace yourself with another signatory.
With role-based notifications, there's a quicker turnaround time on the signature process, increasing productivity and efficiency. If your signature has been requested on a Work Permit, you can sign it right away, sign for later, or you can replace yourself with another signatory. Find out how. Note that this process is similar on the mobile app.
How to sign a Work Permit.
If you have been notified that your signature is requested for a Work Permit:
- Navigate to the menu and click on the Alerts page
- Select the alert with the Work Permit that you have to sign. This alert will tell you who requested your signature and include the text "added you as a signatory"
- In the signatures area, click on your name in blue
- Click on "Sign work permit"
- Select “Sign later” or “Sign now”. If you choose the former, select a date for your signature
- Click on “Sign” in the top-right corner
To replace yourself:
- Click on “Replace yourself with another signatory”
- Choose a new signatory from the list
- Click on "Apply” in the top-right corner
💡 Want to suspend operations? Find out how you can suspend a Work Permit.