Find out how you can view and edit Isolation settings.
Workers can create unplanned Isolations when an Isolation plan does not have any steps. This means that they will fill in the Isolation plan steps as they complete the Isolation itself.
If you want to view and edit your unplanned Isolation settings, you can do so from the Company page. From there, you can select whether or not uploading images during an unplanned Isolation is mandatory. Note that this process is similar on the mobile app.
How to edit the requirements of an unplanned Isolation.
If your role has been granted permission, you can edit the image requirements of an unplanned Isolation. To do so:
- Navigate to the menu and click on your Company page
- Click on "Settings"
- Select "Isolations" from the list
- Click on "Edit" in the top-right corner of the page
- Toggle "Picture required" on to set images as mandatory for an unplanned Isolation or toggle it off if it should not be mandatory
- Click on "Save" in the top-right corner
💡 Note that by default, images will be required in an unplanned Isolation.