Your Notifications page houses all notifications such as signature requests or comment mentions.
Access your Notifications.
- You can access your Notification page by clicking on the bell icon located in the top-right corner of any page on the desktop or on the Home screen of the mobile app.
💡 If you have any unread notifications, their number will be displayed on the bell icon in the top navigation bar
- When you click on the bell, five most recent notifications will be displayed in the quick action menu.
- To mark all of your alerts as read, click on "Mark all as read" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Notifications that are delivered while you are in the app will be displayed as a priority for a few seconds. Action can be taken by tapping the notification or they can be dismissed by tapping the 'x' button
- Notifications are identified as 'needs action' or 'informational' by the icon next to it
- You can take actions on a notification by tapping on it from the quick action menu (Once you tap a notification it goes from an 'unread' to 'read' status)
- You can view all notifications by tapping "View all" from the quick action notification menu
- You can easily filter important, unread notifications and unread notifications by using the tap cards at the top of the page
View and edit your notification settings.
To view and edit your notification settings:
- Navigate to the main menu and click on Your Profile page
- Click on "Notifications" to view your notification settings
- To edit your notification settings, click on "Edit" in the top-right corner of the page
- Edit the delivery methods and notification settings by toggling each property on or off
- Click on "Save" in the top-right corner
Note that the process is similar on the mobile app.